Kat didn’t like Sallu’s painting Dress

Monday, October 19, 2009

151

We saw real life couple Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif walking hand in hand at his Being Human show at HDIL Couture Week. However Salman revealed that Katrina did not like his hand painting dress which she wore on the ramp.
Salman said, “Honestly, she didn’t appreciate it much. Nevertheless, she enjoyed being a part of the show.” So does he plan to continue painting? “I don’t plan anything. I love painting and that’s why I do it.”
However during the Being Human show, Katrina talking about her dress and said, “It’s a work of art.Within hours in the morning Shane and Falguni Peacock took my measurement and stitched the dress for me. It’s got an amazing feel flow and look to it. Almost surreal. I feel different wearing it. And when I’m the only girl walking the ramp for Salman.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment