I am not into yoga like Kareena - Karisma Kapoor

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I am not into yoga like Kareena - Karisma Kapoor Her younger sister Kareena is known for her yoga obsession, but actress Karisma Kapoor, who is a mother of one and expecting a second, says.

She prefers the "gym and a walk" unlike her sibling.
"Kareena is the yoga endorser (of our family). She gets after us to do yoga. But I am not so much into yoga as she is.

She has really taken to it and it's a great form of exercise but I prefer the gym," Karisma told IANS. "I live a healthy lifestyle.

I eat well, but I exercise and do everything in moderation. I go to the gym or for a walk and that's it for me.

She added. Asked about her comments on Kareena's much-hyped size-zero figure, the 35-year-old asserted:"I don't think there's any size zero.

0 comments:

Post a Comment