Sonam Kapoor Thrilled to be New Bollywood

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sonam Kapoor Thrilled to be New Bollywood22-year-old Sonam Kapoor is thrilled that her new movie Aisha, based on Jane Austen's Emma has such a young cast. "I thought I was one of the youngest girls in Bollywood," says Sonam.

"But when I started work on Aisha I realized almost everyone on the set is my age or even younger than I am," she explains. The cast also includes Abhay Deol.

After Aisha, Sonam moves on to a romantic comedy, I Hate Luv Stories with Imran Khan. "Both films are very different from each other," Sonam confirms.

I Hate Luv Stories is said to be a new type of love story which will surprise the audience with some unexpected twists and turns.

Meanwhile, Sonam is making an impact in the product endorsement sphere, advertising - amongst other things - solitaire diamonds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment