Kat didnt replace me - Ashwerya Rai

Friday, August 28, 2009

Kat didnt replace me - AshWith her trademark smile in place, the graceful Bachchan bahu set about business, charming one and all during her recent trip to the city.

The actor glowed despite reports of suffering from swine flu. “As the head of the house, Pa voiced his concerns on his blog about my health.

He said I had flu like symptoms. Soon, word spread that I had swine flu!” said Ash when questioned about her health.

But like everything else, these rumours too were put to rest. “Pa had to then clarify that it was just a normal flu,” said Ash while accepting that the Big B’s blog is indeed quite a ‘hit’.

“For me it was Pa blogging because he was concerned and away from home at that time. But for others, it was like a confirmation of sorts that Amitabh Bachchan says Ash has the swine flu!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment