I'm Not Getting Married This Year - Shilpa Shetty

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Anything for work says Priyanka! Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty is upset over news that she is set to tie the knot with London-based businessman Raj Kundra by the year end.

She clarifies that she isn't getting married this year. "I've said before, I will make an official announcement the day my parents decide on my marriage date and I promise the press will have at least a month to celebrate the announcement.

So to set the record straight, no I'm not getting married this year. Yes, I am looking at next year, but date not decided," Shilpa posted on.

A British newspaper reported Thursday that the actress would be getting married between September and December in Britain after her father, Surendra Shetty, wrote so in an application to an Indian court.

0 comments:

Post a Comment