Hrithik - Barbara’s Passionate Kiss

Friday, May 29, 2009

barhri52

Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori are unveiling their flick Kites at Cannes 2009 apart from revealing that they have kissed passionately like real-lovers in the flick.

Hrithik says, “Why are we even talking about kissing? Is that such a big deal? Hasn’t our cinema grown up? Yes, there’re kissing scenes in the film, but nothing to make me squirm. In fact, I’d be more than happy and completely comfortable watching those kissing scenes with my wife, son and parents when the film is released.”

” ‘Kites’ is a love story. It’s about people in love. And what do people in love do to express their mutual feelings? In fact, it was Barbara Mori who made me realise how silly we look on screen while shying away from expressing love naturally.”

“We were both supposed to jump off from a rooftop at an impossible height. Before we did so our director Anurag Basu suggested I kiss Barbara since we were doing something death-defying and dangerous and potentially lethal. I reached out and kissed her on the cheeks.

“Barbara turned around to ask why I had kissed her on the cheek. ‘Given the same situation with your real-life wife, Suzanne, would you kiss her on the cheek?’ I was floored by her logic.”

“And this time I kissed her the way real-life couples would in the situation. On the lips.”

Hrithik must’ve said - Ah! Bliss! lolz

0 comments:

Post a Comment