Deepika Is shorter Than Farhan

Saturday, May 30, 2009

farhan11

On the sets of Oye its Friday! Farhan measured Deepika Padukone’s height and was stunned by the leggy lass’s height but to his utter surprise he is actually taller than Deeps.

Farhan says, “So far I presumed she was taller. I had even measured her height on my talk show Oye It’s Friday and I was okay with the fact that she looked taller than me. I’ve absolutely no problem being shorter than my heroine.”

But a recent challenged made Farhan realize he is taller, “She made me stand next to her. And to my surprise she turned out to be no taller. In fact maybe I’m a half-inch taller than her. Deepika says she isn’t as tall as she looks. It comes from having long legs, I guess.”

Farhan and Deepika are shooting together for comic flick Kartik Versus Kartik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment