Canon PSC-55 Deluxe Leather Compact Case - Review

Thursday, April 30, 2009

This case is perfect for my SD550 or any similar sized camera. My camera fits snug and it's the least bulky case I've come across. One drawback however: Since it is optimized to be as slim as possible there is NO room for an additional memory card or battery. This poses no problem for me as I only use this case to carry the camera in my pocket.All accessories are in my large camera bag.
Both the back and the front of this small case are designed with a hard stiff front and back designed to protect the LCD monitor. There are NO zippers to scratch the polished metal or LCD of your camera. The case opens with a velcro tab which holds the camera very securely.
One other case I would consider is the Lowepro D-Pod 10 which is slightly more bulky but does provide a bit more protection.I have both and use both depending on the amount of protection desired. My dad owns only the PSC-55 as it provides plenty ofprotection for him.
This is a very nice case and reasonably priced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment