Song On Benazir

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Benazir, Benazir, won't you come near?
I wannna get wit your Bhutto, let me make that clear
So just let me establish a diplomatic mission
Close to your thighs for easy intromission
Access to your chest, breasts, and all the rest
Of all prime ministers, you're by far the best
You can say nice things about Yeltsin or Chirac
But none of them old men got it stacked in the back
Like you. (sung) You're so fine! Let's do negotiations
About opportunities for further diplomatic penetration.
Benazir Bhutto, come with me tonight,
We can discuss further terms at a neutral site
My army's mobilized, but it ain't to fight,
It's to have a private summit ‘till the morning light
Don't want no third party to mediate
Don't want no disinterested countries to participate
I'm a freaky dog; you know me, sweetie
You know I ain't bound by no U.N. treaties
So for once let's forget about the NPT
‘Cause here's a nuclear missile to you from me

Benazir, Benazir, I don't believe the allegations
Of rampant corruption inside your administration
They say you skimmed off funds, that you murdered your bro
The whole country's saying that you gots to go
Benazir, Benazir, I can help you get through this
If you'll just consent to come to me and do this
I'll cheat, I'll steal, I'll tell all sorts of lies
Anything just to get in between your thighs
The rumors are flying but they ain't fly like me
Promulgating my will throughout history
Benazir, Benazir, I can help you win
If you'll let me play doctor then I'll give you the spin
The press will believe all they're being told
‘Cause I'm doing my damage with maximum control
Benazir, Benazir, let me be your man
I'll be your best diplomat in all of Pakistan
You've got so-fine looks and a bad attitude–oh,
I can't wait to get inside Benazir Bhutto!

0 comments:

Post a Comment